Welcome to the Island

"I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord,

Over mountain or plain or sea;

I'll say what you want me to say, dear Lord,

I'll be what you want me to be."

This Christmas is for everyone.....

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DRIVING UP TO UTAH


Finally we are on our way..... our daughter, Shelly, drove us north.....
The three of us left Phoenix fairly early Wed morning.









We met Jeff and Chris' families in St. George, Utah (there for a
soccer tournament). Lots of fun and visiting at their hotel, then
we went to dinner at the Golden Corral where we spent at least 2 more hours (mostly more visiting)We found Mark's 'vacation' home there in St. Geo
rge where we spent the night before continuing on to Salt Lake City, Utah where we enjoyed Thanksgiving with Dan, Chad, Tom and Doug's families. Yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment