Welcome to the Island

"I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord,

Over mountain or plain or sea;

I'll say what you want me to say, dear Lord,

I'll be what you want me to be."

This Christmas is for everyone.....

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

ADDRESSES FOR OUR MISSION

MTC PROVO , UTAH (enter MTC on Nov 28th - flying out of Utah Dec 5th)
Elder Thomas Dee Mabey
Sister Danna Jean Ferrin Mabey
Marshall Islands Majuro Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604

MISSION HOME (we never go to this location)
Elder Thomas Dee Mabey
Sister Danna Jean Ferrin Mabey
Marshall Island Majuro Mission
P. O. Box 1107
Majuro, MH 96960
Marshall Islands

KIRITIMATI ISLAND (pronounced Kideebus) or Christmas Island (Gilbert Island)
Elder and Sister Mabey
Church of Jesus Christ of LDS
Kiritimati Island
Republic of Kiribati

It takes at least two weeks to receive letters and up to eight weeks to receive packages at our island so it is highly recommended that we utilize e-mail, bloggs or skype.
e-mail: danna.j.mabey@gmail.com
Blogg: dandeemabeymission.blogspot.com
skype: danna.mabey

No comments:

Post a Comment