Welcome to the Island

"I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord,

Over mountain or plain or sea;

I'll say what you want me to say, dear Lord,

I'll be what you want me to be."

This Christmas is for everyone.....

Friday, November 11, 2011

GETTING READY


Yes, time is just flying by. We have been very busy these past couple of weeks. We have found a very nice young fellow to 'rent' our home while we will be gone. Last night he came over, at my request, to review the agreement we'd drawn up. It will work!! He will come by the Sunday before we leave to do a final walk thru and to meet Shelly (she will be our agent). We will close up one of the bedrooms and one of the small garages to store our personal items, then leave the furnishings for his use. I am in the process of de-grandma-ing the place.



Dee has worked hard at cleaning up our 'dang-cute' white car. He calls it our Tucson ... I call it 'dang-cute'. We sold it to a couple who live in northern Arizona who are looking for a stable car to drive during this upcoming snowy winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment