Welcome to the Island

"I'll go where you want me to go, dear Lord,

Over mountain or plain or sea;

I'll say what you want me to say, dear Lord,

I'll be what you want me to be."

This Christmas is for everyone.....

Monday, September 3, 2012

Getting ready for an ocean baptism

   In Banana the members don't have a meeting house yet. We rent space at the local school. Included in the "we don't have yet" is a baptism font so we use the Pacific Ocean. On this particular Saturday afternoon we are gathered near the area where we generally go to perform this Holy ordinance. These fellows had to turn around to go down the slight ridge to get into the water (which isn't as rough as it looks from this view). This was a very special day for this young man who wants to serve a mission.

1 comment: